General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
#107937 Image
Remastered from the original analog tapes and includes hi res downloads if the expanded four CD set. Been waiting years for a great sounding cooynof this LP for under $100.
By monsterworship
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Image
Remastered from the original analog tapes and includes hi res downloads if the expanded four CD set. Been waiting years for a great sounding cooynof this LP for under $100.

i grabbed this at my half price books with a 50% off coupon last month, was stoked.

just over the weekend on a road trip, i scored a nice original rape cover. so i must have at least 4 versions by now, so i think i'm done. until i see that mega deluxe boxset on discount :)
By bpwlogan
#107987 Nice spin Tim, probably my favorite Madonna release and it brings back many wild memories of working as a bartender in Atlanta around the time that one was dropped.

Nice spins Mateo, I always thought Cloud Nine was one of the best from George and the last really great solo release from any of the Beatles.
Attachments
image.jpg
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:Don’t judge.

Dude, I posted Cloud Nine in here a couple of days ago. No one's judging you. Not without going through me first.
By ScoJo
tim28212 wrote:

this is a great album, no judgement

He hails from my hometown. Just saying. :)
By Mateo Sanboval
ScoJo wrote:
tim28212 wrote:

this is a great album, no judgement

He hails from my hometown. Just saying. :)

Well, he was in Traffic and Blind Faith so I don't think anyone's gonna hold that against him at this point.