General tape / cassette talk here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Spun out of control
#106058 Thanks @Deaf - yeah, one of our most popular tapes for ages, Midnight Demon... seems to work really well and sound great in the cassette format too. Glad you're enjoying :)

@inksb - You're welcome, that's what this forum is for, sharing good music!
By static14
#106084 Is my tape counter way out of whack or is this a good bit longer than the advertised 26:48? :)

By Mateo Sanboval
Spun out of control wrote:Think I missed that Pleasure Model 'The Executive' tape (goes on Internet hunt)....

I believe it's still out there...
By inksb
#106476 @MATEO

What tapes are these? (I filled in the ones I know/can read)

1. Trancient
2. Midnight Demon
3. End of Transmission 2
5. Acid Vatican
7. Pentagram Home Video - Walpurgisnacht II
8. Ogre - Summoning Lesser Demons
9. Ogre - Murals
10. Pleasure Model - The Executive (this is cool, wish I had found it before the tape sold out)
11. Bell Mountain - Tertiary Colors

I saw Ogre post a message on IG this morning saying he just got MEGACOPTER in and he'll be shipping them out very soon, he only had 4 copies left so I folded under the pressure and grab one of the last copies. I'm such a sucker for "it's going to sell out!" It's a great album so it'll be nice to have it in my collection and I honestly really regret not ordering Murals and Lesser Demons.
By Mateo Sanboval
#106492 4. Yves Malone - The Most of What You Need Is All You'll Ever Have
6. Celer - Something Cathartic
12. qualchan. - one hundred years.

Nice work on the cyphering, Inks. And agreed on Meagacopter; Ogre hasn't let me down yet.
By Bezulsqy
#106675 Thanks @Spun

I have some more...

Top two are sealed.
One of the two unsealed Metti plays fine, the other not so much. The other 4 tapes in the picture also suffer with playability issues.
By Bezulsqy
inksb wrote:Only been through this once so far but it's pretty damn good. I think it'll be in the deck most of the week.

Who doesn't like a black hole party!
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote:
inksb wrote:Only been through this once so far but it's pretty damn good. I think it'll be in the deck most of the week.

Who doesn't like a black hole party!

Holy shit, Bez. Hahaha.

@inks - I've been enjoying that tape lately myself.