Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I watched that one but too rich for my blood. I bid on a couple soundtracks absent mindedly only to see them go for quite a bit more than I'd expected. Clearly I didn't do my research.

That was me on the last round.
By texasvinyl
#110484 Some of these are asinine. Swamp thing for like $150 is insane. Triple the price you can get it for. That being said I did just win The Stone Killer. Thrilled. A lot of $$ but not the worst price, and it's so good. That Doom sample is absolutely tops. Someone won Rebus for $150 which is a good price for that record at least in 2018.
By deafmetal
#110485 @texas - Nice grab on that Roy Budd gem. Everything I was going for sold for double or triple the discogs median prices. I thought the copy of Il Bruno... on Parade might stay low with all the creases on the sleeve, but it went for stupid money.
By texasvinyl
#110491 $900 on the Tommaso!! Wow. I stepped away and didn't get a chance to bid on that one. But so much higher than I ever would have guessed. I listened to the reissue this past weekend. I just don't get the prices. It isn't a bad record, I mean I like it. But I would not consider it a top tier four figure type of record.
By milliondollars
texasvinyl wrote:Ahhh who snagged that Gino Conte...

looks like it's me :)

really glad but also really surprised that i got it, especially because $450 was my max bid. could not believe it when i got up the next morning. been after it for quite a while. i know of a copy that sold for 800 € recently so even if this cost me a fortune, it is a bargain compared to what it is going nowadays.

also i bid on the Tommasi but i did not even come close. $900 is tough for that one but it's the SP series. now i know that SP stands for Supreme Price, haha!

also the Colpo Rovente was pricey again!
By inksb
#111861 Lights In The Attic are having a big blowout sale. I grabbed
Claudio Simonetti The New Barbarians - $15.68
Ennio Morricone Un Esercito di 5 Uomini - $8.50
Goblin Squadra Antigangster - $7.28

A bunch of good stuff at great prices.

https://lightintheattic.net/shelves/Win ... ale%202018