General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: Little Walter, The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
#91995 Some of these are pretty cool but are a bit to graphic intensive in the traditional obi sense.

Japanese LP obis are usually one long strip belted over the length of the LP jacket.

The style over the side are used on cd's. though I do utilize this style when I do my test pressing editions because I haven't found a cost effective way to print something over 24" in a short run :)
By deafmetal
Mateo Sanboval wrote:It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ah, Mateo, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space.

By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ah, Mateo, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space.

SBTCCCCCCCCCC!!!
By Spun out of control
#104681 Obi Strip lovers - have come across this US-based seller on eBay (facerecordsnyc) selling off a bunch of Obi equipped soundtracks - ending Monday... thought you might be interested.

Unfortunately the international shipping kills it for me, but you US cats may be more amendable!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/facerecordsnyc/m.html?item=192505965615&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562