Moderators: The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
#106215 It will be a 2xLP according to this IG story but what's intriguing is that former Mondo guy Justin Ishmael is affiliated with this release as this is his post plus his brand is on the hype sticker.

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.43.06 AM.png
By Mateo Sanboval
Bub wrote:It will be a 2xLP according to this IG story but what's intriguing is that former Mondo guy Justin Ishmael is affiliated with this release as this is his post plus his brand is on the hype sticker.

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.43.06 AM.png

You're right, Bub, that is weird. I wonder what's up there?
By NathanLurker
#106254 Image

waxworkrecordsComing this Friday! The complete LOGAN’S RUN Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Jerry Goldsmith! Features the complete soundtrack pressed to 2xLP 180 gram Crystal Blue/Green and Yellow “Palm Flower” vinyl, or 180 gram Crystal Green and Red! Includes stunning new artwork by @martinansin, deluxe packaging, and more!
By NathanLurker
#106766 Yeah I don't know what to think about those. they're cool, but you got to remove and replace them every time you change/turn a disc. I don't really want to fall in the rabbit hole of collecting that kind of stuff, but I think I'd be tempted to get a couple of them. like, if they did a Pinhead version or something.
By Hatter313
#107118 Huh, nothing’s shown up here yet, I got a f13 V yesterday but nothing else coming in from waxwork here
By inksb
#107124 Manhunter on Friday

MANHUNTER Original Motion Picture Music 2xLP. Coming this Friday. Includes all film music for the first time ever, art by @midmarauder, die-cut jackets, shattered mirror board inner sleeves, and more. The packaging on this one is fantastic and the records look and sound so good.

https://twitter.com/waxworkrecords/stat ... 4571610112

That's a beautiful release. I haven't watched Manhunter in a long time. I should probably check out the Scream Factory bluray I bought last year to see if I want the music.
By ScoJo
skeletonbutt wrote:
Includes all film music for the first time ever

that's not exactly true from what i'm reading, correct? how can they say that if it's not the case?

As much as I'm a big fan of what WW bring to their releases, they are a bit slack on their fact checkin' (or: they like a bit of hype ;)
I recall their otherwise superb Shock Waves, trumpeted as 'the first electronic film score' or somesuch. Pretty far from it I'm afraid.
Anyway, dead keen to see if between us we have 'Sherlocked' the tracklist on their Manhunter correctly. You never know, we may still get a surprise.