Moderators: The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
jgibbs4053 wrote:To save 200 bones I'll display my albums. The fan page isn't ran by WW

No judgement whatsoever, Gibbsy. I'll vote for you if I'm allowed. Chin chin!
By Hatter313
#100794 @mateo, So I haven’t had Facebook in a long time, close to a decade, who is this unofficial WW fan club and why do they keep booting you? Not to put to fine a point on it, but you are one of the least contentious people I’ve ever seen on the internet....
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:@mateo, So I haven’t had Facebook in a long time, close to a decade, who is this unofficial WW fan club and why do they keep booting you? Not to put to fine a point on it, but you are one of the least contentious people I’ve ever seen on the internet....

Well, thanks, Hatter. That's a lovely thing to say, but things like this are often a two way street. I waded into the muck one afternoon a couple of weeks back when I was home sick and, big surprise, I came out dirty. Facebook can be a strange place. I still keep my old work account active to follow labels and artists, like IDIB, who don't use Twitter or IG as their primary source for dissemination, but even though I've seen some great current and former STBCers there, I probably don't need to presume to interact with most people there in quite the same way as I do with folks here.
By Hatter313
#100805 haha
By Hatter313
#101046 Oh wow, I love the idea of two volumes like that, very cool
By SpaceCadet
#101173 Yeah two volumes is fucking wonderful- and I'm interested in BOTH.

By the way, Friday the 13th Part 4 sounds PERFECT. Oh my- been getting a real thrill blasting it during the last few writing sessions.
By deafmetal
SpaceCadet wrote:By the way, Friday the 13th Part 4 sounds PERFECT. Oh my- been getting a real thrill blasting it during the last few writing sessions.

Fully agreed, @SpaceCadet, even the ridic splatter vinyl sounds amazing.