Moderators: The Cult Leader, lazyben, NMA, static14, texasvinyl

By SpaceCadet
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:Man the sleeves on the Katamari Damacy release were a bad idea. They arrived all scrunched and bent up, should have used a thicker plastic.

I'm actually really, really hyped to purchase the eventual reprint of this, I missed the first! How do you like its sound?
By Revolver_OcelScott
SpaceCadet wrote:I'm actually really, really hyped to purchase the eventual reprint of this, I missed the first! How do you like its sound?

Haven't had a chance to listen yet. Just opeens it to check the overall condition. Will do soon though
By inksb
#104693 Not sure if you use twitter but honestly that is the best way to get on sale info from Mondo. 99% of the time what ever they put up is sold out by the time you get the email. Even if you don't use twitter for anything else it's useful for shit going on sale. It's the only reason I have it.
By Occhionero
#104694 I use twitter and Instagram, but only mails with push alert. Anyway, that sucks. Can´t believe they really sold 1000 copies in less than 5 minutes (this time and the last time).
By Mateo Sanboval
#104697 Wait, Mondo put up another 1K Bill and Ted at 7am Austin time with no forewarning or Twitter mention? Odd.
By Occhionero
#104700 Ok, I got it. That’s what Mondo told me:

We started using a new service to alert customers when a product is re-stocked, but we're still working out the kinks. A single record went back into inventory, and an automatic notification went out to everyone who signed up for updates. We will have a full re-press this year (featuring a new disc color), ...

You can always count on the Mondo customer service!
By Mateo Sanboval
#105846 Also free worldwide shipping this week so fill yer boots. Sadly, there's not much there I'm interested in right now (that's not already in my collection).
By NathanLurker
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Also free worldwide shipping this week so fill yer boots. Sadly, there's not much there I'm interested in right now (that's not already in my collection).

Great timing for this flat shipping rate sale, I'm planning to catch up on a few recent releases as well as pick up the new Evil Dead.
By texasvinyl
#105874 Drat, sorry man. Which one is the Riley one? I have these all in a shoebox somewhere. Any other gems pop up?

I wound up grabbing Portal orange/blue split, Ratatouille strawberries and cream, Evil Dead and four of the mystert test pressings.
By Occhionero
texasvinyl wrote:Drat, sorry man. Which one is the Riley one? I have these all in a shoebox somewhere. Any other gems pop up?

I wound up grabbing Portal orange/blue split, Ratatouille strawberries and cream, Evil Dead and four of the mystert test pressings.

The Riley variant was sold at The San Diego Comic-Con 2016. I missed it twice.
Tried also to grab a TP but within seconds (during a fast paypal checkout) they were sold out.
By Bezulsqy
texasvinyl wrote:Drat, sorry man. Which one is the Riley one? I have these all in a shoebox somewhere. Any other gems pop up?

Nice one, Texas!
By deafmetal
#105890 Evil Dead - A Nightmare Reimagined is showing as sold out on mondotees. Should would expect more variants and a retail edition? It looks like a fun album with the booklet and liner notes, and I also appreciate a digital voucher being included with the LP. Pleased to be able to order one of these today to check out. I enjoyed the 7" release from 2016, and still have yet to drop $$$ for a Varèse OG.
By Mateo Sanboval
#106154 Luke Cage 2 for those that enjoy this sort of thing. Cover art is one billion trillion million times better on this release. And it's not really that great. It's just how bad the other Marvel Netflix covers have been. However you feel about the cover, it's great music. Heck, I don't even watch the show, but the score is killer.
By NathanLurker
#106163 Will most likely pick it up after the summer if it's still affordable. I liked the season 1 ost (the artwork was ok to me, but I agree this season 2 ost cover art has more style) but I have a backlog of important releases I need to catch up on before I pick up this new luke cage.
By Hatter313
#106639 hahahaa, that would be a fantastic burn.

Seriously though, i was really impressed with Beltrami's score to this. it could just be because it was so present when watching the film, but i think it might be my favorite thing he's ever done.
By deafmetal
#106640 ^^ I'm liking the art design. I have been unsuccessful in convincing the family to give it a chance though. What's the forum vote on this film?

inksb wrote:The album is literally just 20 minutes of silence on both sides :P

I have an album like this called Dance Hall of Shame